Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
These popsicles are so refreshing and loaded with nutritious ingredients! The yogurt adds protein and makes these super creamy.
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 4 hours
- Serves: 6-8 popsicles
- 1 medium-large banana (ripe)
- 1 cup/200g strawberries
- 1/3 cup/80ml Greek yogurt or natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey (no honey for under 1’s)
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and whizz until combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more simple summer treats? Try these 2-Ingredient yogurt drops!
Product pictured: Special Edition Unicorn Grip Dish