Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
These two-ingredient yogurt drops are so easy to make and a fun way to offer yogurt in a different way. They are packed with healthy fat, and probiotics, making them a super snack option for your little ones! Also, they are so FUN!
They are so versatile, you can use any fruit you like, simple blend it up with some yogurt (Greek or plain) and then drop circles onto a baking sheet and freeze!
Leftover smoothies also work great for this!
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 90 mins
- Serves: Family
- 1 cup yogurt (Greek or plain)
- 4 tbsp fruit purée or 1/4 cup fresh fruit
How to make yogurt drops:
- If using a fruit purée, stir the purée into the yogurt until well combined.
- If using fruit, blitz the fruit with the yogurt. You may want to add a dash more yogurt, so it’s not too thin.
- Drop circles of the mixture onto a baking sheet and freeze for 90 minutes.
- If serving to babies, allow them to start to soften before serving (around 2-3 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!
Learn more about fruits for babies and toddlers!