Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
These EASY chicken Taquitos are packed with cream cheese, aromatic spices, and plenty of chicken. They are super crispy on the outside and cheesy and delicious on the inside!
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Serves: Family
- 10 small tortilla wraps
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- A handful of chopped cilantro
- 1 lime
- 2 cups / 250g-300g cooked shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups / 150g grated cheese (cheddar or Monterey Jack)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Steps to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cilantro, a generous squeeze of lime juice, chicken, and grated cheese.
- Warm the tortillas for 10 seconds, so they are soft.
- Scoop out the mixture onto 1/3 of the tortilla. Tightly roll the tortilla and place it seam-side down on the baking tray.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture and tortillas.
- Spray the tops with cooking oil or brush will olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Slice in half for babies and young toddlers, so they cool down quickly!
Let us know how yours turned out in the comments below!