Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
Meet your new “go-to” easy, healthy snack to fuel you and your kids! No bake, packed with protein, and made in one bowl!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 2 hours mins
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 cups rice crispy cereal or puffed rice cereal
- ¼ cup milled flaxseed
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 8 tbsp honey
- A handful full of chocolate chips or raisins
- In a bowl, combine the oats, rice crispy cereal, coconut, and flaxseed.
- Combine the peanut butter and honey in a small bowl.
- Add to the rice crispy mixture. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips/raisins and stir to combine.
- Line a baking tray and press the mixture down firmly to pack it all in.
- Freeze for 2 hours until firm.
These can be stored in the fridge, in an airtight container for 3 days or frozen for up to 1 month.