This pumpkin bread is insanely delicious. It comes together in 1 bowl (minimal washing up!), and it’s perfect for breakfast, snack time, or lunch boxes. It’s brimming with warming spices and flavor.
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 60 mins
- Serves: 1 loaf
- 1 can pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup spelt flour (or use whole wheat flour)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C / 360°F, and grease or line a loaf tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin purée, milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Then add the pumpkin spice, flaxseed, and baking soda. Stir to combine.
- Next, fold in the flour.
- Stir everything together but don’t over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 60 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pair it with some simple and fresh homemade applesauce!