Summer's here, and what better way to celebrate than with some yummy homemade Kiwi Watermelon Popsicles! This recipe combines the zing of kiwis and the sweetness of watermelons into an irresistible treat for kids and adults alike!
Recipe & 📸 by: @camelbacknutritionwellness
- Yield: 10 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 12 kiwis
- ½ large watermelon, cubed (roughly 6 cups)
- ¼ cup maple syrup, optional
- In a high-speed blender, add the whole kiwis - no need to peel.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the bottom ⅓ of the popsicle molds.
- Wash out the blender and then add the watermelon and maple syrup if using. Blend until smooth.
- Fill the remaining volume of popsicle molds with the watermelon blend, pouring on top of kiwi juice.
- Place in the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Craving more cool treats? Check out this straightforward Strawberry Banana Popsicles recipe, a delightful tribute to another seasonal favorite - strawberries!