By: Shikha Gill @my.little.food.critic!
This vibrant and fresh lemon and herb pasta salad recipe is bursting with flavor! It is super quick, packed with veggies, and perfect for a quick lunch, light dinner, and lunchboxes.
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2 adults and 2 babies/toddlers
What will you need?
PASTA SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup pasta of choice
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, thinly diced
Optional: 1/4 cup feta cheese
LEMON & HERB DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Add the cooked pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, and bell peppers to a large mixing bowl.
4. Pour over the dressing and toss to combine, ensuring that everything is evenly coated with the dressing.
5. Top with the feta cheese and serve.
6. This can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for 2 days.
Enjoyed this pasta? Try Shikha's ten minute pea pesto pasta full of green goodness!