Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
These are going to be your new favorite snack! Super fudgy, flavorsome, and made in 1 bowl!
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Serves: 12 squares
Zucchini Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 medium-sized zucchini
- 1/2 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- 6 tbsp unrefined sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour or 4 tbsp oat flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
How to make Zucchini Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 175°C / 350°F, and line a baking dish (c.8x4 inches) with parchment paper.
- Shred the zucchini, place it into a tea towel, and squeeze out all the moisture. This step is crucial! Add the zucchini to a large bowl.
- Next, add the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and egg or flax egg. Stir to combine.
- Then add the coconut flour (or oat flour), baking soda, cacao powder, and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Next, pour in the coconut oil and chocolate chips. Stir again.
- Transfer to the prepared baking tray and top with additional chocolate chips if you like.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow cooling completely before slicing.
These can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for two days.
Looking for more fun zucchini recipes? Try these Quick + Cheesy Zucchini Boats!