Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
This frozen snack is SO delicious! Kids will love this fun idea and it takes just a couple of minutes to prep.
I like to use my homemade chocolate spread or a shop-bought healthier alternative to Nutella.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 1.5 hours freezing time
🍌 1 large banana
🍌 4 tbsp chocolate spread of choice
🍌 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
🍌 Popsicle sticks
- Slice the banana into equal sized pieces (about 1/4 inch).
- Spread a layer of chocolate spread over 2/3’s of the slices.
- Sprinkle over some desiccated coconut.
- To create a stack, place a banana slice, chocolate spread side facing upwards and then stack another slice on top, again with the chocolate side facing upwards. Add a plain slice of banana on the top.
- Place a popsicle stick through the centre and push down.
- Sprinkle over some more desiccated coconut.
- Repeat with the remaining banana slices.
- Freeze for 1.5 hours on a piece of baking parchment.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more savory and nutritious ideas for your little chocolate-lover? Try this 5 minute chocolate avocado mousse!