A speedy snack option that requires very little effort — just add the ingredients to a blender, scoop into bowls and serve. This avocado mousse is rich, silky, decadent, and loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 0 minutes
- Serves: 4 servings
What do you need?
- 1 avocado (pitted and peeled)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp cacao powder 1 - 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut milk or milk of choice
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and whizz until smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This can be stored in the fridge for two days in an airtight container.