Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
Quick, easy, and delicious! Add this pizza toast to your snack or lunch rotation. Use your favorite toppings and layer up with cheese.
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Serves: 1 adult & 1 baby/toddler
What You'll Need to Make Pizza Toast:
🍕 4 slices of bread (of choice)
🍕 8 tbsp pizza sauce
🍕 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese/mozzarella
🍕Pizza toppings of choice (spinach, tomatoes, sweetcorn, peppers, etc)
🍕1 1/2 tsp dried Basil
How to Make Pizza Toast:
- Lightly toast the bread and then place it onto a baking tray.
- Spread 2 tbsp of pizza sauce onto each slice of toast.
- Then sprinkle on the cheese, dividing equally.
- Add any additional toppings of choice.
- Sprinkle over the dried Basil.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Slice into quarters or finger-width strips.
- Serve and enjoy!
In a house full of pizza lovers? Learn how to make homemade Margherita pizza!