Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
This delicious stir fry is so quick and easy to make. It’s full of vibrant flavor and tastes great with rice or noodles.
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 minutes
- Serves: Family
- 450g diced chicken breast (c.1 pound)
- 2 tbsp corn-starch
- 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1/2 cup low salt/no sodium chicken stock
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Black pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry:
- In a bowl, combine the diced chicken with the corn starch.
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over low - medium heat. When hot, add the minced ginger and garlic. Sauté for a minute.
- Add the diced chicken and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Then pour in the chicken stock, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Pop the lid on and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and stir to combine. Pop the lid back on and cook for another 3/4 minutes until the broccoli is cooked.
- Serve with rice or noodles. Top with sesame seeds and black pepper.
Looking for more fast meal ideas that don't skip the flavor? Try these awesome 15-minute leftover potato pancakes!