By: Shikha Gill @my.little.food.critic
These are so simple, delicious, and super fun for kids! Cucumber and cream cheese pair so well together, and I’ve added a sprinkling of sumac for a fresh and vibrant flavour.
Serve them up for snack time, a light lunch, in lunchboxes, or for days out. Enjoy!
- Prep time: 2 mins
- Cook time: 0 minutes
- Serves: 2
What do you need for your cucumber roll ups?
- 2 slices of bread of choice
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- A 2-inch chunk of cucumber
- A sprinkling of sumac
- Cut the crusts off the bread, and then using a rolling pin, roll it out to flatten.
- Spread with about 1.5 tbsp cream cheese.
- Peel and thinly slice the cucumber into strips.
- Layer the cucumber slices over the cream cheese.
- Roll the bread tightly, starting at one end.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the cucumber and cream cheese sandwich roll into 4-5 equally sized pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
On the hunt for more yummy recipes you can make in a hurry? Try this Shikha's 15 minute fresh lemon and herb pasta salad!