Recipe by: @athomewithastghik
This no-bake and easy-to-make snack is delicious and nutritious. It’s the perfect snack for kids and the entire family. It’s great for on-the-go snacking and to pack in a lunchbox.
Served with strawberries, raspberries, and halved grapes.
🍪 1 1/2 cups of canned chickpeas (I used no-salt added)- drained and rinsed
🍪 3 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter or any seed/nut butter
🍪 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
🍪 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
🍪 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
🍪 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a food processor and blend until it’s broken down. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add the peanut butter, ground cinnamon, ground flaxseed, and maple syrup. Blend until it’s smooth and combined. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the mini chocolate chips. Gently fold the chocolate chips into the mix.
- Using a tablespoon measure, scoop some of the mixture into your hand, and then roll with both hands to form a ball.
- Enjoy immediately or keep them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat them.