Silicone First Feeding Set: Clay
Our Silicone First Feeding Set helps you to transition your baby to self-feeding and introduce solid foods. The suction base keeps the bowl from sliding or flipping over. Great for use on highchair trays or tables. The bowl is designed with a curved handle that’s easily held by mom or dad to help with feeding. The easy to grip double-end silicone spoon grows with baby – one end is for dipping into purees and the other for scooping solid foods. Made with 100% food-safe silicone, the spoon is soft and safe for teething babies. The set includes a clear silicone lid with a secure fit. Ideal for saving leftovers – the clear lid allows you to easily see stored food.
- All pieces are BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead-free
- Microwaveable, freezer-safe and dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Bowl is oven safe, up to 400°F/204°C
- Bowl measures 4.25” in diameter, holds approximately 10 oz
- Spoon measures 4.75” in length; handle measures 1” around
- For ages 4 months and up
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.