Silicone First Feeding Set: Lavender
Our Silicone First Feeding Set helps you to transition your baby to self-feeding and introduce solid foods. The suction base keeps the bowl from sliding or flipping over. Great for use on highchair trays or tables. The bowl is designed with a curved handle that’s easily held by mom or dad to help with feeding. The easy to grip double-end silicone spoon grows with baby – one end is for dipping into purees and the other for scooping solid foods. Made with 100% food-safe silicone, the spoon is soft and safe for teething babies. The set includes a clear silicone lid with a secure fit. Ideal for saving leftovers – the clear lid allows you to easily see stored food.
- Microwaveable, freezer-safe and dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Bowl is oven safe, up to 400°F/204°C
- Bowl measures 4.25” in diameter, holds approximately 10 oz
- Spoon measures 4.75” in length; handle measures 1” around
- For ages 4 months and up
- Safety tested using certified 3rd party labs to comply with US Federal CPSC safety regulations for Lead, Phthalates, BPA, BPS, Cadmium
View more Silicone First Feeding Sets or shop Silicone Grip Dishes here.
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.