Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
Cheesy, veggie-loaded, and flavorsome - add these to your lunch or dinner rotation! These are so easy to make and taste delicious! I love adding in extra veggies for a nutritional boost!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Serves: 1 adult & 1 toddler
- 1/4 cup spelt flour (or use all-purpose)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 small carrot, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup cheese, mozzarella or cheddar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl, combine the spelt flour, eggs, oregano, garlic, and onion powder. Stir well.
- Add the shredded carrot, chopped broccoli, and cheese. Stir until a batter forms.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. When hot, add a heaped tablespoon of the batter into the pan. Repeat until the pain is full.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
These can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for three days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Then, defrost in the fridge overnight or in the oven.