Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
This buffalo chicken dip is so delicious! This version is kid-friendly, so flavorsome, and creamy. Serve with some veggies, tortillas, or even bread!
Note: You can amp the heat by adding a little more buffalo sauce if you prefer!
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Serves: Family
- 1 pound/450g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing (or use buttermilk)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or use Monterey Jack (plus some extra for sprinkling on the top)
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
How to make simple buffalo chicken dip:
- Preheat the oven 170°C / 350°F.
- Add the shredded chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, cheese and half of the chopped scallions to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese and scallions.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- This can be stored in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge.
Need more easy and kid-friendly recipes? Check out this lineup of crowd-pleasing snack ideas!
Pro Tip: Our silicone Grip Dishes double as great dip and snack trays as well!