Add this to your weekday dinner rotation asap! Everything comes together in one pan and pops straight into the oven for easy, hands-off cooking.
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- Serves: Family
Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner Ingredients:
- 1 pound of diced chicken breast
- 5 small-sized potatoes (Yukon gold are great for this), diced into pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 -1/2 tsp harissa powder/paste
- 2 bay leaves
- A handful of parsley, chopped
How to Make:
- Preheat your oven to 180c/360f.
- Add the diced chicken, potatoes, and bay leaves to a large roasting tray.
- In a jug, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, black pepper, salt (if using), minced garlic, oregano, and harissa.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and potatoes, ensuring everything is well covered.
- Bake for 40 mins, until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
For babies, you can shred the chicken and gently mash the potatoes before serving.
This can be stored in the fridge for two days in an airtight container.