Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
This potato salad is kid-friendly, creamy, and so flavorsome. Serve it as it is for a snack or as a side to the main dish!
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Serves: Family
Potato Salad Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds of potatoes
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, mashed (optional)
- Slice the potatoes into small cubes and then add to a pot of water.
- Boil until just tender when pierced with a fork (6-8 minutes).
- While the potatoes are cooking, add the yogurt, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt, black pepper, and half of the scallions to a high-speed blender and whizz until smooth.
- Drain the potatoes and pour over the yogurt dressing.
- Add the remaining scallions, dill, and boiled eggs (if using), and stir well.