Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
This pasta dish comes together in under 15 minutes and is so decadent and creamy. Just six ingredients and SO EASY to make!
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Serves: 1 adult and 1 baby/toddler
- 1 cup pasta of choice
- 1 tbsp butter or use olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup bone broth/chicken stock or veggie stock
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5 tbsp cream cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the butter in a pan over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Next, add the broccoli and black pepper, and sauté for another ¾ minutes.
- Then pour in the stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream cheese until fully combined. If the sauce seems a little dry, you can add another couple of tbsps of stock/broth to loosen the sauce.
- Drain the pasta and add the cream cheese sauce. Stir to combine, ensuring that all the pasta is well coated.
For babies, you can cut the pasta shells into half so that it is easier for them to pick up and chew.
This can be stored in the fridge for two days in an airtight container. When reheating, you may need to add a splash of milk or bone broth.