These meatballs are loaded with veggies and are SO easy to make! You can easily double or triple the batch for an easy dinner.
- Prep time: 15 mins
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Serves: 15 meatballs
- 1 pound chicken mince
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- ½ cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the chicken, 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, black pepper, carrot, zucchini, broccoli, parsley, pesto, and breadcrumbs to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Use the remaining tbsp of olive to brush each ball with oil.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- These are great served alongside spaghetti and marinara or as a snack with a dipping sauce.
- You can store the meatballs in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days or in the freezer for up to two months.