Here's a fun idea for kids' play dates or a simple lunch. Boards like this are quick, easy to put together, and great for kids to graze on!
Here I've used apple slices, banana slices, blueberries, strawberries, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and a delicious homemade "Nutella" dip - so good!
For the chocolate dip:
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Serves: 12 servings
- Suitable From: 1 year +
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 4 tbsps cacao powder
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsps coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
1. Roast the hazelnuts for about 10 mins at 180c.
2. Once they are cool enough to touch, rub the skin off.
3. Add the hazelnuts to a food processor and blend until they become smooth; you're looking for the consistency of nut butter.
Note: This could take around 5 minutes, depending on the strength of your blender! You may need to stop a few times and scrape down the sides.
4. Add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until combined.
5. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.