Recipe By: @my.little.food.critic
These baked parmesan chicken nuggets are so easy to make, succulent on the inside and crispy on the outside, super flavorsome, and great for the freezer stash!
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Serves: Family
Chicken Parm Nugget Ingredients:
- 1 pound (450g) chicken breast, cut into 1 inch chunks
- ½ cup flour, all purpose or spelt
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs, use panko or breadcrumbs of choice
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Nuggets:
- Preheat the oven to 450°F /230°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the flour to a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Add the egg to another shallow bowl and whisk.
- Add the black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese to a shallow bowl and mix to combine.
- Roll the chicken pieces in the flour, ensuring they are well coated.
- Then dip them into the whisked egg, ensuring they are well coated.
- Lastly, roll them in the breadcrumb mixture, coating well.
- Transfer the nuggets to the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden, flipping halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy!
These can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for two days or frozen for up to 3 months!
Looking for a protein-rich veggie nugget? Try these Baked Veggie Quinoa Nuggets!