The 3 best things about this recipe are that it is easy, nutritious and highly adaptable. Baby can eat brunch right along side you while developing a taste for yummy vegetables and nutritious ingredients.
Baby's Crustless Quiche
Adapted from MJ and Hungryman
📷 ✨ Annie De León
- ½ cup whole fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 5 eggs (beaten)
- seasonings of choice (we used ½ tsp each of cumin, coriander, minced garlic)
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Spoon mixture evenly into a well oiled (or buttered) muffin pan. Sprinkle with cheddar. Bake for about 30 min.
- Feel free to use whatever veggies you've got, or the ones you know are a sure thing for baby. The lovely MJ (genius behind this recipe) says she threw in some chard because she had some on hand. Easy peasy! One thing to keep in mind is the water content of some veggies you use. For example, mushrooms should be cooked before they go into egg mixture to avoid watery eggs.
- The original recipe calls for 6 oz of canned salmon. Throw some in, leave it out, up to you!
- Seasonings can of course be up to you as well. This recipe is your oyster!