Silicone Starter Cup: Gray
Cheers to baby’s first cup! The Bumkins Silicone Starter Cup is our small baby training cup designed to help little ones transition from bottles to regular cups. A two-ounce open cup sized for little hands with textured ridges makes it easier for babies to grip. In addition, the sloped interior helps control the liquid flow for safer drinking as babies learn to take sips independently. Markings on the transparent silicone let you measure baby’s progress, and the weighted bottom reduces tipping, meaning fewer spills for you to clean up!
Open cup drinking helps develop muscles in baby's mouth to prepare for speech and strengthen swallowing. Start baby with small amounts of liquid in the open cup, then gradually increase as they learn to drink independently. Try our Silicone Straw Cup with Lid when ready for the next stage!
- Made from soft 100% food-safe platinum silicone to protect emerging teeth and gums
- Sized for little hands with textured ridges for an easier grip
- Sloped interior creates a controlled flow of liquid for safer drinking
- Weighted bottom reduces tipping and spills
- Transparent silicone allows baby to anticipate liquid while markings measure how much baby is drinking
- Safe to use with cold, warm, and hot liquids
- Safety tested using certified 3rd party labs to comply with US Federal CPSC safety regulations for Lead, Phthalates, BPA, BPS, Cadmium
- Dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Holds up to 7oz/210mL
- For ages 4 months and up