Silicone First Feeding Set: Sage
Our Silicone First Feeding Set helps you to introduce solid foods and transition your baby to self-feeding. The suction base keeps the bowl from sliding or flipping over. Great for use on highchair trays or tables. The easy to grip double-end silicone spoon grows with baby – one end is for dipping into purees and the other for scooping solid foods. The bowl is designed with a curved handle so mom or dad can hold and help with feeding. Made with 100% food-safe silicone, the spoon is soft and safe for teething babies. The set includes a clear silicone lid with a secure fit. Ideal for saving leftovers – the clear lid allows you to easily see stored food.
- All pieces are BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead-free
- Microwaveable, freezer-safe and dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Bowl only is oven safe, up to 400°F/204°C
- Bowl measures 4.25” in diameter, holds approximately 10 oz
- Spoon measures 4.75” in length; handle measures 1” around
- For ages 4 months and up
View more Silicone First Feeding Sets or shop Silicone Grip Dishes here.
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.
Recently viewed products
Love these bowls, but the spoons are a little deep and hard for my baby to get the food out.
Enjoyed using these so far!
Love these plates. Can sit them close to my son while he’s in high chair. Easy to clean.
Great! Loved it!