Silicone First Feeding Set: SageSKU: FF-SGE
$ 15.95 USD
Our Silicone First Feeding Set helps you to introduce solid foods and transition your baby to self-feeding. The suction base keeps the bowl from sliding or flipping over. Great for use on highchair trays or tables. The easy to grip double-end silicone spoon grows with baby – one end is for dipping into purees and the other for scooping solid foods. The bowl is designed with a curved handle so mom or dad can hold and help with feeding. Made with 100% food-safe silicone, the spoon is soft and safe for teething babies. The set includes a clear silicone lid with a secure fit. Ideal for saving leftovers – the clear lid allows you to easily see stored food.
- All pieces are BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead-free
- Microwaveable, freezer-safe and dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Bowl only is oven safe, up to 350°F
- Bowl measures 4.25” in diameter, holds approximately 10 oz
- Spoon measures 4.75” in length; handle measures 1” around
- For ages 4 months and up
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Easy to make big meals ahead and feed throughout day. Easy to clean and use, easy to transport and store, easy, easy, easy. And it’s cute enough that I don’t care if it sits out on his high chair.