Silicone First Feeding Set: Sage
Our Silicone First Feeding Set helps you to introduce solid foods and transition your baby to self-feeding. The suction base keeps the bowl from sliding or flipping over. Great for use on highchair trays or tables. The easy to grip double-end silicone spoon grows with baby – one end is for dipping into purees and the other for scooping solid foods. The bowl is designed with a curved handle so mom or dad can hold and help with feeding. Made with 100% food-safe silicone, the spoon is soft and safe for teething babies. The set includes a clear silicone lid with a secure fit. Ideal for saving leftovers – the clear lid allows you to easily see stored food.
- Microwaveable, freezer-safe and dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Bowl only is oven safe, up to 400°F/204°C
- Bowl measures 4.25” in diameter, holds approximately 10 oz
- Spoon measures 4.75” in length; handle measures 1” around
- For ages 4 months and up
- Safety tested using certified 3rd party labs to comply with US Federal CPSC safety regulations for Lead, Phthalates, BPA, BPS, Cadmium
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.