Starter Bib 2 Pack: Channel Kindness & Elements of Kindness
It’s never too early to teach them to be kind. Perfect for baby’s first foods, these Born This Way Foundation by Bumkins Starter Bibs attach over the back of the shoulder with a hook-and-loop closure for a quick, adjustable, and tug-proof fit and feature a large catch-all pocket to help contain spills, crumbs, and more. Starter Bibs are made from Bumkins’ lightweight, durable, waterproof fabric that is resistant to stains and odors. Their single-ply construction means no worrying about icky stuff growing between layers of fabric. Wipeable and machine washable, these bibs are easy to clean, and a pack of two ensures you always have one handy!
Born This Way Foundation by Bumkins is a partnership with the goal of promoting kindness and mental health awareness. A portion of each purchase supports Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta's non-profit Born This Way Foundation’s mission of supporting youth mental health and working with them to build a kinder, braver world. Together, we can make kindness cool, validate the emotions of young people, and eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health.
- Machine or hand wash; air dry completely before storing
- 100% polyester with embedded TPU coating for waterproofing
- Measures approximately 8” across and 6” from neck down
- Sized to fit ages 3 to 9 months
- Safety tested using certified 3rd party labs to comply with US Federal CPSC safety regulations for Lead, Phthalates, BPA, BPS, Cadmium
To extend the life of our bibs, we recommend hang drying our quick-dry fabric.
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.