Sleeved Bib: Be Kind
Wrap your messy eater in messages of kindness in this Born This Way Foundation by Bumkins bib. Generously sized and ideal for baby-led weaning, the Sleeved Bib is made from Bumkins’ lightweight, durable, waterproof fabric that resists stains and odors. With only one layer of fabric, you don’t need to worry about icky stuff growing between layers. Adjust the fit for your little one with a back-tie closure and elasticized cuffs. A large catch-all pocket helps contain spills, crumbs, and more. Wipeable and machine washable, this bib is easy to clean, so you can use it over and over again!
Born This Way Foundation by Bumkins is a partnership with the goal of promoting kindness and mental health awareness. A portion of each purchase supports Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta's non-profit Born This Way Foundation’s mission of supporting youth mental health and working with them to build a kinder, braver world. Together, we can make kindness cool, validate the emotions of young people, and eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health.
- Machine or hand wash; air dry completely before storing
- BPA-free, PVC-free, vinyl-free, phthalate-free and lead-free
- 100% polyester with embedded TPU coating for waterproofing
- Measures approximately 14” across the chest, 13” from neck down and 32” across cuff to cuff
- Sized to fit ages 6 to 24 months
To extend the life of our bibs, we recommend hang drying our quick-dry fabric.
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.