Short-Sleeved Art Smock: Be Kind
Perfect for your little artist, the Short-Sleeved Art Smock keeps creativity from staining clothes while reminding them to be kind. It can also be used as a bib for messy eaters that may have outgrown our Junior Bib. With a pocket large enough to hold art supplies or catch drips and spills. Made from Bumkins lightweight, waterproof, easy-wipe, stain and odor resistant fabric. Single-ply construction means no worrying about icky stuff growing between layers of fabric. Without a cotton layer, stains and smells don't stick. Wipeable and machine washable for easy cleaning so you can use it over and over again! Adjustable tie waist and a hook and loop neck closure.
Born This Way Foundation by Bumkins is a partnership with the goal of promoting kindness and mental health awareness. A portion of each purchase supports Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta's non-profit Born This Way Foundation’s mission of supporting youth mental health and working with them to build a kinder, braver world. Together, we can make kindness cool, validate the emotions of young people, and eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health.
- Machine or hand wash; air dry completely before storing
- Safety tested using certified 3rd party labs to comply with US Federal CPSC safety regulations for Lead, Phthalates, BPA, BPS, Cadmium
- 100% polyester with embedded TPU for waterproofing
- Measures approximately 16.5" across and 18.5" from neck down
- Sized to fit ages 3 to 7 years
To extend the life of our smocks, we recommend hang drying our quick-dry fabric.
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.