Long-Sleeved Art Smock: Channel Kindness
Let your little artist create while covered in words of kindness in this Long-Sleeved Art Smock. It can also be used as a bib for messy eaters that may have outgrown our Sleeved Bib. With a pocket large enough to hold art supplies or catch drips and spills. Made from Bumkins lightweight, waterproof, easy-wipe, stain and odor resistant fabric. Single ply construction means no worrying about icky stuff growing between layers of fabric. Without a cotton layer, stains and smells don't stick. Wipeable and machine washable for easy cleaning so you can use it over and over again! Adjustable tie neck closure.
Born This Way Foundation by Bumkins is a partnership with the goal of promoting kindness and mental health awareness. A portion of each purchase supports Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta's non-profit Born This Way Foundation’s mission of supporting youth mental health and working with them to build a kinder, braver world. Together, we can make kindness cool, validate the emotions of young people, and eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health.
- Machine or hand wash; air dry completely before storing
- Safety tested using certified 3rd party labs to comply with US Federal CPSC safety regulations for Lead, Phthalates, BPA, BPS, Cadmium
- 100% polyester embedded with TPU for waterproofing
- Measures approximately 17" from neck down and 40" cuff to cuff
- Sized to fit ages 3 to 5 years
To extend the life of our smocks, we recommend hang drying our quick-dry fabric.
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.