Junior Bib: Channel Kindness
Colorful messages of kindness are splashed across this Junior Bib, offering protection from mealtime messes. Messy toddlers won’t realize they’re wearing a bib as they slip on this short-sleeved cover that features a large catch-all pocket to help contain spills, crumbs, and more. The back hook-and-loop closure allows for a quick, adjustable, and tug-proof fit. Made from Bumkins’ lightweight, durable, waterproof fabric that is resistant to stains and odors, the bib’s single-ply construction means no worrying about icky stuff growing between layers of fabric. Wipeable and machine washable, this bib is easy to clean so that you can use it over and over again!
Born This Way Foundation by Bumkins is a partnership with the goal of promoting kindness and mental health awareness. A portion of each purchase supports Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta's non-profit Born This Way Foundation’s mission of supporting youth mental health and working with them to build a kinder, braver world. Together, we can make kindness cool, validate the emotions of young people, and eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health.
- Machine or hand wash; air dry completely before storing
- Safety tested using certified 3rd party labs to comply with US Federal CPSC safety regulations for Lead, Phthalates, BPA, BPS, Cadmium
- 100% polyester with embedded TPU coating for waterproofing
- Measures approximately 15” across, 14” from neck down and 16” sleeve to sleeve
- Sized to fit ages 1 to 3 years
To extend the life of our bibs, we recommend hang drying our quick-dry fabric.
Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.