Our values demonstrate over thirty years of innovation, creativity, and sustainability. We were founded on a working mother’s need for safe and sustainable baby products. Since then, we’ve continued to design with simplicity, safety, sustainability, and style in mind.
What We Stand For
- Inclusivity: We create products for ALL families and work toward diversity and inclusion in our partnerships, staffing, messaging, and overall culture.
Safety: When it comes to designing parenting products, we understand the responsibility we have in deciding how products are made and what materials are used. We don’t put anything in our products we wouldn’t bring into our own homes. We go the extra mile to ensure our products are CPSIA compliant, third-party lab tested, and manufactured in facilities that follow strict safety protocols and ethical employment standards. Our designs are carefully thought out and made with top-of-the-line materials free of harmful chemicals such as BPA, BPS, formaldehyde, lead, cadmium, and phthalates.
- Generosity: We believe giving and growing are synonymous. Through B.Kind, we've donated over 10,000 baby products to improve the health, safety, and well-being of children worldwide.
- Personality: We take our products seriously. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. Raising little humans requires a sense of humor, and we aim to keep ours as we support open dialogue about the ups and downs of parenting.
- Simplicity: Decades of successful design and development have taught us that smart products don’t need complex parts to work. From our award-winning bibs to our popular baby-led weaning solutions, we pride ourselves on creating products that solve everyday problems and simplify life, so you have more time to focus on the good stuff, like belly laughs and their first steps.
- Creativity: We aim to inspire imagination, self-expression, and creativity in little ones through original prints and unique interpretations of childhood classics that reflect modern trends and tastes.
- Sustainability: Caring for small humans, we want the best for all the littles and their planet. That’s why reusables are at the forefront of everything we make — connecting parents to renewable parenting products built to hold up through multiple kiddos.