Our values demonstrate over thirty years of innovation, creativity, and sustainability. We were founded on a working mother’s need for safe and sustainable baby products. Since then, we’ve continued to design with simplicity, safety, sustainability, and style in mind.
What We Stand For
- Inclusivity: We create products for ALL families and work toward diversity and inclusion in our partnerships, staffing, messaging, and overall culture.
Safety: Our products are tested by third-party labs to meet US safety regulations as set forth in the CPSIA and through the FDA. As new safety guidelines arise, we will work internally to test our products and ensure that we stay on top of compliance across all the territories we serve. Visit the following link for more information on product safety.
- Generosity: We believe giving and growing are synonymous. Through B.Kind, we've donated over 100,000 baby products to improve the health, safety, and well-being of children worldwide.
- Personality: We take our products seriously. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. Raising little humans requires a sense of humor, and we aim to keep ours as we support open dialogue about the ups and downs of parenting.
- Simplicity: Decades of successful design and development have taught us that smart products don’t need complex parts to work. From our award-winning bibs to our popular baby-led weaning solutions, we pride ourselves on creating products that solve everyday problems and simplify life, so you have more time to focus on the good stuff, like belly laughs and their first steps.
- Creativity: We aim to inspire imagination, self-expression, and creativity in little ones through original prints and unique interpretations of childhood classics that reflect modern trends and tastes.
- Sustainability: Caring for small humans, we want the best for all the littles and their planet. That’s why reusables are at the forefront of everything we make — connecting parents to renewable parenting products built to hold up through multiple kiddos.