Phoenix, AZ | Part-time
Join the Bumkins Family!
We’re a small but mighty brand in the baby/toddler space. We love designing healthy, eco-friendly feeding and teething products and we create awesome solutions the whole family will love. We partner with several international brands, licensed characters and more.
We are looking for a professional and detail oriented person to join our team. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable, and is committed to consistently being accurate and timely. This is not a remote position.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Maintain accounts receivable and coordinate collections
- Reports directly to the CFO / Controller
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card transactions and AP/AR statements
- General Ledger, A/P and A/R entries using industry specific software
- Proactively maintains highly organized filing system; files invoices, and other financial records.
- Communicate with internal employees to resolve variances, like short payments or overages.
- Assist in the preparation for month-end close by auditing accounts, posting journal entries and making adjustments to the G/L
- Assists in the development and implementation of systems and procedures as needed
- Associate degree (AA/AS) or equivalent; 2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional proficiency Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs, and Internet Apps
- Experience dealing with operations, inventory and distribution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Good judgment, with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Willingness to learn new things, take on a challenge and work in a team environment
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
Looks like the job for you? Apply below with a cover letter and resume. (This application requires a cover letter.)