Waterproof Fabric Care
Our signature fabric is 100% polyester with a waterproof coating embedded into the fabric. Since mealtime with baby can get messy, we made our fabric wipeable, machine washable, and easy to rinse and hang after use.
- Before Washing: Ensure all crumbs and food residue is rinsed off bibs or bags. Then flip bib pocket and/or bag inside out prior to washing and drying.
- Washing: Wash in any temperature water. Machine or hand wash with regular laundry detergent in your normal laundry load. Do not use any bleach or any non-chlorine bleach additives. When washing in the kitchen sink, any liquid dish soap can be used.
- To Avoid Stains: Promptly rinse bibs in cold water and launder as soon as possible. Some foods, like tomato sauce or beet juice, may stain the fabric if left too long before washing.
- Mold Prevention: Mold spores form when fabric is splashed with food or water and then left somewhere warm and dark while still damp. It is best to clean food from bibs and bags immediately, flip pocket of bib inside out, and then wash and fully dry prior to storing.
- Cleaning Instructions: There are many ways to wash and care for silicone. You may place your silicone in the dishwasher (top rack only), or hand wash with dish soap and warm water and let air dry. For quick & easy sterilizing, place the teether in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water with tongs and let cool.
Basic Cloth Diaper Washing Routine
- Cool rinse, spin
- Long hot wash with detergent*
- Extra rinse
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. If line drying in very sunny climates, remove diapers from direct sunlight after 10-15 minutes to prevent damage.
* It is imperative to always use a cloth diaper safe detergent. Failing to do so may cause harm to your diapers.
For more in depth instructions visit our diaper guide.